The PMP® is an internationally, industry-recognized certification for project managers. The PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
Experienced Project Managers, who are already leading project teams
PMI set certification standards for their qualifications. Please see the PMI website for the latest information. www.pmi.org/certification
You will need to renew your certification within 5 years
Length of Course
Client Sites only – 5 days
Can be delivered as a modular course tailored to suit client requirements
Please Note that the exam is not provided as part of the course.
Candidates will need to follow the PMI application process to enable them to sit the exam.
It is a 4 hour multiple choice paper of 175 scored questions and 25 pre-test unscored questions
PMI do not publish a pass mark
Holders of the qualification have shown that they have a sound grasp of project management and have an internationally recognised qualification
Professional development of project managers, providing attendees with the knowledge, skills and abilities to manage projects effectively, enabling a common vocabulary within the project management community
Novare Consulting Package
- We are an Registered Education Provider for PMP®
- Web-based E-Learning provided before the course so that delegates can prepare
- We recommend 6-8 hours of self-study before the course, and a comprehensive revision plan following the course to prepare delegates for the exam
- Delegate Workbook covering the full syllabus
- Excellent Trainers with real-world project management experience