Measures whether you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Change syllabus to act as an informed member of a change management team
Measures whether you have achieved sufficient understanding to be able to apply and tailor Change Management guidance in a given organizational change situation. A successful Practitioner should, with suitable direction be able to start applying the Change Management approaches and techniques to a real change initiative but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations..
Business Managers, Change Managers, those involved in Change Teams, Project and Programme Managers wishing to extend their knowledge in this area
No formal pre-requisites for Foundation
Practitioner delegates must hold a Foundation certificate
Length of Course
Foundation – 3 days
Practitioner Conversion – 2 days
1 hour closed book exam of 60 multiple choice questions. Pass mark is 50%
3 hour open-book (manual and handbook only) objective testing exam of 4 multi-part questions. Pass mark 50%
- Improve ability to change by managing reactions and develop an understanding of change by identifying the impacts that initiatives can have and learning to address them.
- Learn how people react to change and use this knowledge to lead them successfully through business transformation.
- Complement established, process driven methods (like PRINCE2® and MSP®) to develop a holistic picture of change.
- Attain a unique, tailored change management process based on the specific needs of the organisation.
- Reduce the risk of failure or delay during periods of organizational transformation by maintaining productivity and reducing costs.
- Gain support from staff and instil confidence in the change management programme so employees are comfortable and prepared to move forward to the next stage.
Novare Consulting Package
- We are an Accredited Training Organisation for Change Management
- Web-based E-Learning provided before the course so that delegates can prepare
- We recommend at least 6-8 hours of self-study prior to the course
- Delegate Workbook covering the full syllabus
- Excellent Trainers with real-world Change Management experience