Provides the core principles needed to run a successful AgilePM® project using a proven approach based on DSDM Atern.
The practitioner level empowers, encourages and equips you with an in-depth knowledge of not just the certification, but also how to apply and implement these AgilePM principles into the life of a project manager on a daily basis
Those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile.
No formal pre-requisites for Foundation
Practitioner delegates must hold an Agile PM or DSDM Atern Foundation or DSDM Advanced Practitioner certificate
Length of Course
Foundation – 3 days
Foundation & Practitioner 5 days
1 hour closed book exam of 60 multiple choice questions. Pass mark is 50%
2 hour open-book (manual only) objective testing exam of 4 multi-part questions. Pass mark 50%
- Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile and the ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful agile projects
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation
- Deliver change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
- Complements and works with existing corporate processes such as PRINCE2®, quality and audit processes which improves rigour and visibility around project management, leading to a proven track record of successful delivery in a corporate environment
- A tried and tested approach rather than developing and integrating a company-specific agile management process
Novare Consulting Package
- We are an Accredited Training Organisation for AgilePM
- Web-based E-Learning provided before the course so that delegates can prepare
- We recommend at least 10 hours of self-study prior to the course
- Delegate Workbook covering the full syllabus
- Excellent Trainers with real-world AgilePM experience