- Coaching and mentoring are development techniques based on the use of one-to-one discussions to enhance a individual’s skills, knowledge or work performance
- Coaching targets high performance and improvement, usually focuses on specific skills and goals, and typically lasts for a relatively short defined period of time, or forms the basis of an on-going management style
- Mentoring involves the use of the same models associated with coaching, but a key distinction is that mentoring relationships tend to be longer term than coaching arrangements
- Novare Consulting have a breadth & depth of experience in coaching and mentoring at every level of management, different cultures, sectors & technical disciplines.
- We provide proven, tailored approaches involving a combination of consultants & client resources
- We coach teams as well as individuals